HIM 2820—Professional Practice Experience III
1. The cheese is a metaphor for whatever you want it to be. How can you relate this book to your success, happiness, and employment security now or in the future?
2. When relating to the cheese, what does the author mean by:
· “They keep moving the cheese”?
· “Get ready for the cheese to move”?
· “Savor the adventure and enjoy the taste of the new cheese”?
3. Which character do you most identify with? Why?
4. What could Haw have done differently to encourage Hem to leave the room with no cheese?
· Use Microsoft Word to complete this assignment
· Use font type 12
· Place the following heading at the top of your document
· Your Name
· HIM 2820—Professional Practice Experience III
· Who Moved My Cheese
· Save the file as “yourlastname-Week2.doc” to identify your assignment. Keep a copy for your records.
· Submit your Word file as an attachment using this drop box.