Develop a clinical practice question using PICO(T) that focuses on a clinical issue to improve the quality of care.
1. you will identify a clinical problem/opportunity, draft a PICOT question.
2. Review the literature (using the articles you are reading for your weekly summaries, if possible), make recommendations.
3. Create a poster and add it onto your last slide of your PowerPoint presentation to disseminate your findings.
· The presentation should be original work and logically organized in current APA style including citation of references.
· The presentation should be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
· Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
· PowerPoint presentation with 6 slides, excluding the tile slide and the reference slide.
· Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides.
· Mason, D. J., Gardner, D. B., Outlaw, F. H. & O’Grady, E. T. (2016).
· Chapters 14, 15, 21, 72, and 74
Online Materials & Resources
1. Gnadinger, T. (2014). Health affairs web first: How do health policy researchers use social media? Health Affairs Blog. Available at http://healthaffairs.org/blog/2014/06/06/health-affairs-web-first-how-do-health-policy-researchers-use-social-media/
2. (Links to an external site.)
4. Wolbring, G., Leopatra, V., & Yumkulov, S. (2012). Information flow and health policy literacy: The role of the media. Information, 3(3), 391-402. http://www.mdpi.com/2078-2489/3/3/391
5. Catallo, C., Spalding, K., & Haghiri-Vigeh, R. (2014), Nursing professional organizations: What are they doing to engage nurses in health policy? Sage Open. http://sgo.sagepub.com/content/4/4/2158244014560534