1. What term is used to describe a neuron that is not transmitting a signal?
2. Describe the conditions inside and outside of a neuron during resting potential.
3. Describe the conditions inside and outside of a neuron during action potential.
4. What causes a neuron to change from resting potential to action potential?
5. What causes a neuron to return to a resting potential from an action potential?
6. How is a signal transmitted through a single neuron?
7. What is a neurotransmitter?
8. How are neurotransmitters secreted into the synaptic cleft?
9. How does a neurotransmitter cause an action potential in a receiving neuron?
10. How is the signal between neurons stopped?