Business Insider Analytical Response
In 550-600 words:
1) Provide an example of a decision you will make (or have made) and how following the decision making steps as explained by the Business Insider article could (or would have) helped, and
2) Explain specific ways that you could apply at least two ideas from the “How Senior Executives Find Time to be Creative” article to being more creative at work.
3) Think about some of the interactions youve had with people from another country. Look at your home countrys Hofstede cultural value scores (p. 80 of the textbook) and those of the other country you (or someone you know) deals with regularly. How can you interpret these interactions in light of these scores?
– the business insider article: https://www.businessinsider.com/5-step-method-making-high-stakes-high-quality-decisions-fast-2020-2
– “How Senior Executives Find Time to be Creative” article: attached file
– the Hofstede article: Hofstede to doing business in China (Links to an external site.) http://www.marketmechina.com/geert-hofstede-tells-us-chinese-business-culture/ (4 min)