BUS 303 James Madison Elements of Business Communications Learning
1. Describe three lessons or concepts from this course that you feel were the most valuable to you.
Be specific about what you learned and why it was meaningful or useful. If you find this difficult,
please explain why and provide 2-3 specific suggestions for how this course could be improved
for future business students.
2. Overall, did your professional skills grow during this semester? Why or why not?
3. Describe a time this semester when you did not live up to your own expectations — a time when
your action (or inaction) resulted in a disappointing result. What did you learn from that
experience? What advice would you share with future BUS 303 students who may face similar
circumstances or challenges?
1. What are 2-3 goals you would like to pursue and/or accomplish in your career over the next five
years? Consider the SMART goal method to ensure you are providing detail.
2. Describe 2-3 challenges that might arise as you pursue your future goals. Be specific.
3. What 2-3 professional skills would you use to navigate those challenges and support your