Challenges in the Business Environment Tesla Case Study PPT
Changing, or even stating, a companys values can be a long andarduous process, but it often pales in comparison to the effort it takesto make sure they are honored, implemented and projected. In thisassignment, you evaluate how well your chosen company from the first assignment has done in walking the talk and responding to a social issue.
Review your chosen companys mission and values statements aswell as other sources that provide insight into the companys valueswith regard to social responsibility. Pick two of their primary valuesand research how the company manifests those values. Simple examplesmight be the commitment to workplace diversity or ecologicalsustainability.
Create a 35-minute (approximately 68 slides) PowerPointpresentation that evaluates how well the company embodies itsissue-related values. Your presentation should contain detailedspeakers notes that flesh out and support main points, ideas, orconclusions and have supporting citations.
- Summarize your chosen company’s Supplier Responsibility information.
- In your own words, explain how each aspect of your SupplierCode of Conduct is committed to ethical business practices and socialresponsibility.
- Discuss your company’s stance on each of the following areas:
- Empowering Workers.
- Labor and Human Rights.
- Health and Safety.
- The Environment.
- Identify the key ways that your company’s Code of Conduct has changed since last year.
- Examine the manner in which your company’s Supplier Code ofConduct helps the organization operate as a socially responsibleorganization.
- In this week’s discussion, you consider assembling a team towrite a supplier code of conduct. Recommend the stakeholders roles (45)needed on the team and how each supports the project.
Integrate at least three supporting resources from the Strayer University Library or other reputable sources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. Forassistance and information, please refer to the Strayer WritingStandards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with yourprofessor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a presentation about the key areas, changes, and progress in a company’s supplier responsibilities and code of conduct.