BSN 405 American Sentinel Aurora Nurse Professional Roles & Organizations Essay
There are many roles a professional nurse may assume. As a member of the profession, the nurse may choose to become active in one or more professional organizations.
Enter Sentinel City and interview the City Health Director. The City Health Director has additional information about the various roles that a professional nurse may assume. Select three professional roles that are available to nurses and discuss how each role may impact the patient, family, or healthcare in general. Review the resources available and identify two professional organizations and discuss how belonging would benefit the profession and you as a professional.
- Sentinel City
- Professional nursing organizations such as the American Association of Nursing (ANA) or Michigan Nursing Association (MNA)
- Nurse.org has a list of professional Nursing organizations to choose from too
- All submissions should have a title page and reference page.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly resources.
- Adhere to grammar, spelling and punctuation criteria.
- Adhere to APA compliance guidelines.
- Adhere to the chosen Submission Option for Delivery of Competency guidelines.