Use of the Social Media on Statistics Methods
After reading the article about time spent online (social media use), please answer the following questions:
1. What do you think are the most important findings in this study?
2. In what ways, if any, do you think that these research findings might be helpful to those who are worried about time spent online?
3. What do you think are the methodological strengths of the study?
4. What do you think might be the methodological weaknesses of the study?
5. On a scale of 1 (not very) to 10 (very), how confident were you in your ability to read and understand the statistics used in this study?
6. Finally, what are the most important things you learned about social media use from this research?