Business Traveler Itinerary Paper
Business Traveler Itineraries – Modified in consideration of the COVID 19 pandemic
· Let’s assume that things are getting normal and you work for a tour operator company who will be in charge of an inbound group coming to SF Bay Area in Spring 2021.
· The Group will be coming from overseas the app. size is 200 medical doctors and some will have their spouses.
· The total duration of the package is 5 days and 4 nights
· You are asked to prepare a package including lodging, transportation and meeting arrangement details (including venue where it will be held etc…) social hours and other attractions. (Be creative and give options, consider potential post-Covid measures and make sure that they will feel safe, check what type of attractions will be open, what will the measures the venues will take making sure that everyone is safe)
· What factors you should consider? What did you learn from what happened during the last 4 months in the tourism industry?
· By considering what you have learned up to now and by doing some research on the internet or similar resources considering the new changes in our industry and come up with a Package including:
– A package which will include Transfers from / to airport
– Lodging for 4 nights.
– Meeting and the extras including which venue to select, lunch / dinner, coffee break and etc..
– After hour programs, day trips etc..
– An estimated price per person?
Please consider different needs of the group while proposing the package. Use resources to justify your package. Check web for itinerary examples or daily hotel fees. Please also consider what the “New normal” could have an influence in their package.