Preparing the assignment Select a pathophysiology concept that you have not previously completed an active learning template for. Some examples include but are not limited to: pathophysiology, etiology, iatrogenic, exogenous, prevention, mortality, morbidity, manifestations, symptoms, communicable diseases, apoptosis, hyperplasia, ischemia, impaired gas exchange, impaired mobility, or impaired perfusion. Complete the three areas of the template describing in detail this concept. Select a disease process from the current organ system you are studying, that you have not previously completed an active learning template for. Some examples include but are not limited to: pneumonia, heart failure, hyperthyroidism, colon cancer, renal failure, arthritis. Complete the top three boxes, the Assessment and Safety Concerns area of the form. Be prepared to submit, present and/or teach this concept to others based on your faculty member’s instructions. In addition, complete as much of the Patient Centered Care area as you are able based on your own research and/or collaboration with your peers or faculty. Create a 1 page analysis describing how the selected concept relates to the selected systems disorder. Be prepared to present and/or submit your paper. The following is an example to help clarify the assignment guidelines: After completing the two templates below, the analysis paper might include a discussion of how immobility will affect the particular selected disorder (in this case fracture). The analysis might include how immobility will increase complications if patient is unable to walk, or if the patient does not have access to a walker. It may also include the possibility the patient will be immobile in a bed right after surgical repair, and how this may affect the outcome of the patient. Furthermore, highlights on how a specific patient age could affect immobility (i.e. elderly are more likely to fracture hips). Reviewing how immobility may affect other types of fractures could be included. For writing assistance (APA, formatting, or grammar) visit the APA Citation and Writing page in the online library.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Writers Hero only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Writers Hero are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Writers Hero is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Writers hero, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.