Consider the following case study: A low-income, 67-year-old Asian American gentleman who has been a light smoker of a quarter pack of cigarettes per day for 30 years presents to your local community health clinic for his routine annual physician examination. Prompt: In your short paper, address the following: What are the possible cellular changes that have occurred within the patient’s body related to his history of smoking? For example, how can the cellular changes affect the cardiovascular system? What are the pathophysiology issues that must be addressed due to changes at the cellular level? If this individual quit smoking today, what physiologic process would occur at the cellular level? How do ethnicity, culture, and socioeconomic status influence the development of cardiovascular disease? How do ethnicity, culture, and socioeconomic status increase the risk of this gentleman developing chronic disease? Guidelines for Submission: Your short paper should be submitted as a Word document with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins. The paper should be a minimum of 2 pages in length. Support your paper with relevant peer-reviewed sources, cited according to APA style.
Cellular Changes In Smoking-Short Paper- Nursing
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Writers Hero only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Writers Hero are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Writers Hero is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Writers hero, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.