Research Problem/Purpose State the problem clearly as it is presented in the report. Have the investigators placed the study problem within the context of existing knowledge? Will the study solve a problem relevant to nursing? State the purpose of the research. Review of the Literature Identify the concepts explored in the literature review. Were the references current? If not, what do you think the reasons are? Theoretical Framework Are the theoretical concepts defined and related to the research? Does the research draw solely on nursing theory or does it draw on theory from other disciplines? Is a theoretical framework stated in this research piece? If not, suggest one that might be suitable for the study. Variables/Hypotheses/Questions/Assumptions What are the independent and dependent variables in this study? Are the operational definitions of the variables given? If so, are they concrete and measurable? Is the research question or the hypothesis stated? What is it? Methodology What type of design (quantitative, qualitative, and type) was used in this study? Was inductive or deductive reasoning used in this study? State the sample size and study population, sampling method, and study setting. Did the investigator choose a probability or non-probability sample? State the type of reliability and the validity of the measurement tools. Were ethical considerations addressed? Data Analysis What data analysis tool was used? How were the results presented in the study? Identify at least one (1) finding. Summary/Conclusions, Implications, and Recommendations What are the strengths and limitations of the study? In terms of the findings, can the researcher generalize to other populations? Explain. Evaluate the findings and conclusions as to their significance for nursing. The body of your paper should be 4–6 double-spaced pages plus a cover page and a reference page
Research Problem/Purpose State the problem clearly as it is presented in the report
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Writers Hero only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Writers Hero are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Writers Hero is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Writers hero, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.