Create a 3 page essay paper that discusses Nursing: An Integrative Review of Literature. This process, as mentioned by Shamian (2007) in his study, evaluates and affects the ability of a student nurse, as well as a professional nurse, to prioritize medical intercessions as they are provided and to assess the varying probabilities of the situation. Decision analysis is such a vital process in the field of nursing that it has been divided into sub-divisions of formulations that include the processes like gaining the philosophy, evaluating the theory, working on the methodology, and then implementing it into professional practice. As Fatum from the University of San Francisco (2009) examined, the betterment of human decisions depends on their emotional awareness and time, which is why decision analysis for a nurse needs to be emotion free and completely professional. Thus, this process addresses the important decision making structures in formal manners. In nursing, this process of finding methods and tools for the identification, clarification, and the representation of various assessed aspects of a decision is necessary when dealing with patients. Thus, it is necessary that the imperative and significant methods of decision analysis be examined and verified for their usage. Hence, the function of this integrative literature review is to analyze the method of decision analysis and the adult learning theory along with its reference to the edification to nurses for a successful evaluation and elucidation of an intervention plan. The method of Plan, Do, Study and Act (PDSA) is considered by ASQ (2004) to be the most effective cycle that can be formulated by nurses for decision analysis. It has been evaluated to be an effective cycle of analysis as it creates space for unremitting improvement and is effective for the nurses who are beginning a new clinical formulation. The PDSA cycle develops and improves the design of the process of decision making as it advances an effective product or service of judgment. In accordance to a study conducted by Moule, Evans, and Pollard (2012), it was gained that the PDSA model holds up ground-breaking performance development as it helps nurses expound the work processes. Similarly, Basso (2011) used this decision analysis model in a study for the purpose of amalgamating various procedures of research and implementation for the betterment of the patient care system. This was revaluated to have resulted in the ability of nurses in gaining insights into their own care system which helped them implement any changes to make it better. When Knowles (1978) presented the theory of adult learning, it was specified that in the process of learning an adult needs to be evaluated and judged by the educator in order to convey what is actually being taught. When referenced to nursing Knowles theory of adult learning as found out by Merriam (2002), it was verified that the learning procedure somewhere lies between the pedagogy and andragogy, however, the basic idea was found out by the study of both the above scholars (n.date) to be the dependence of the learner on the instructor, and the distinction of the educator which is necessary for any learning process. If specifically directed towards the 5th grade level of nurses, it can be elucidated that a challenge needs to be provided for the evaluation of their self assessment and betterment abilities. As provided by Hart
Create a 3 page essay paper that discusses Nursing
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Writers Hero only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Writers Hero are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Writers Hero is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Writers hero, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.