Select an article from a peer-reviewed nursing journal regarding an EBP process or implementation.Write a summary of 750-1,000 words that includes the following criteria:An introduction that explains the focus of the article.A summary of key points of the article.A list of the steps taken by nursing to develop and implement an EBP.Application of the learned information to a practice setting where the student either identifies an EBP that has been applied to your setting or a practice problem that would benefit from the implementation of an EBP.A clear and concise conclusion.Benchmark – Evidenced-Based Practice (EBP) Summary1No Submission0.00%2Unsatisfactory75.00%3Less Than Satisfactory80.00%4Satisfactory88.00%5Good92.00%6Excellent100.00%70.0 %Content15.0 %Introduction to EBP Project Selected from a Peer-Reviewed Nursing JournalNoneIntroduction is absent from summary.Introduction is vague, and does not fully describe the evidence-based project presented in the article.Introduction is brief, but fully describes the evidence-based practice project presented in the article.Introduction gives a clear and complete description of the evidence-based practice project presented in the article.Introduction is thorough and explicitly describes the evidence-based practice project presented in the article.20.0 %Summary of Key Points of EBP ProjectNoneSummary is absent.Summary is brief, and insufficiently addresses the key components of the article.Summary is concise, and partially addresses most of the key components of the article.Summary is comprehensive and completely addresses most of the key points of the article.Summary is comprehensive and completely addresses each of the key points of the article.10.0 %List of Steps taken by Nursing to start and implement the EBPNoneList of steps is absent.List of steps is incomplete.List of steps is complete, but lacks clear details and organization.List of steps is complete and well-organized, but lacks clear details.List of steps is complete, detailed, and well-organized.25.0 %Application of the information learned from EBP.NoneApplication of learned information is absent.Application of EBP is described, but is an inappropriate match.EBP is applied to an appropriate example, but effectiveness is inadequately supported.EBP is applied to an appropriate example. Support and justification for effectiveness is explained.
Application of the information learned from EBP.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Writers Hero only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Writers Hero are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Writers Hero is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Writers hero, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.